As many owners already know, Mercedes-Benz is a marque which prides itself on best-in-class luxury and reliability. A well maintained Mercedes-Benz automobile will last its owner for hundreds of thousands of miles, smiles and driving experiences like no other. The brands slogan "The Best Or Nothing" really does ring true and show in the quality of their product. To keep your Mercedes in the best condition possible, Mercedes categorizes it's regular maintenance as "A-Service" or "B-Service".
A Service - This service occurs every 10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first.
- Engine oil and Filter Change
- Fluid level checks and top-offs as required
- Tire inflation checks and corrections
- Brake system inspection
- Resetting the maintenance counter
B Service - This Service occurs every 20,000 miles or 2 years, whichever comes first.
- All Service A components (Oil change, check fluids, brake system inspection)
- Replacement of engine air filter elements and cabin filter as well.
- Brake Fluid Exchange in addition to brake system inspection
- Resetting of the B-Service Maintenance counter
We are proudly the area's Mercedes-Benz specialists! We have certified technicians, factory scan tools, special Mercedes factory tooling, and decades of combined experience helping Mercedes owners keep their cars on the road with dependable maintenance and diagnosis that you can trust. Top quality shouldn't just stop at the vehicle brand you purchase. When you own a high quality vehicle such as a Mercedes-Benz, you should expect you level of service to be the same quality.
Jesse's Garage is happy to offer our comprehensive multi-point inspection will all repairs, as well as provide complimentary uber rides for vehicle drop off if needed. We offer loaners for more in-depth repairs, and strive to provide the very best in both customer service and quality vehicle repairs.
Send us a text or give us a call at 941-914-2202 and see just how smooth and simple your Mercedes-Benz ownership can be today!